COVID19 Notice – We Are Open!
At 13th Beach Health Service, we’re working hard to keep our patients and team members safe.
We have strict hygiene protocols and a number of measures have been implemented in our clinic to ensure the safety of all our patients and staff:
- Encouraging staff and patients to practice social distancing where applicable.
- Digital temperature testing of all staff and patients upon entering the clinic.
- Providing hand sanitizer to be used on entering and throughout the clinic.
- Ensuring that high-touch areas including counters and door handles are cleaned frequently throughout the day, and leaving doors open where possible.
- Disposable table covers and linen changed after every patient and treatment rooms sanitized after each patient.
- Face masks are compulsory for all practitioners and patients throughout the clinic
- All our practitioners and reception staff have completed the Australian Government Department of Health’s COVID-19 Infection Control Risk course.
If you are choosing to self-isolate, are quarantining or are in a higher risk group, please call our clinic to discuss a video telehealth consultation on 03 5254 2668.