13th Beach Health Services is seeking a professional, enthusiastic Remedial Massage Therapist to join our growing team of practitioners.
The successful candidate will be busy immediately as you will be taking over an existing patient list and working alongside 11 other practitioners in a close knit team environment.
* provide a high level of patient care with a focus on patient outcomes and follow-up procedures
* manage and grow a busy patient list and maintain constant communication with patients, other practitioners, and referrers
* have a strong commitment to improving the health and wellbeing of our community
* the ability to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary allied health clinic to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes
* a willingness to grow your clinical skills through participation in regular ongoing professional and personal development sessions
* a strong interest in Sports and Deep Tissue Massage
* a strong interest in women’s health and Pregnancy Massage
ABOUT 13TH BEACH HEALTH SERVICES
Our clinic prides itself on being an exciting and enjoyable place to work. We have regular tutorials, mentoring, and expert guest speakers as well as fun social events for team building.
We strive for excellence here and give the best patient care when we as practitioners are happy, stimulated by new education, and constantly improving our skills.
You will be working closely with 11 other practitioners offering Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Exercise and Sports Doctor, Podiatry, Remedial Massage, Myotherapy, and Clinical Pilates and 3 administration staff providing full-time reception assistance.
Our strong commitment to providing the best health outcomes in the region means we only recruit the best practitioners. If you are excited by being surrounded by exceptional people, willing to be challenged and advance your skills then we would love to be working with you!